-->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

Promo I Bed Hostel Siem Reap

Iklan 728x90

Promo I Bed Hostel Siem Reap

I Bed Hostel Siem Reap - 1 Stars Hotel

Hotel Address : Hap Guan Street Siem Reap Siem Reap Cambodia

Overview of I Bed Hostel Siem Reap

Located in Siem Reap Central Area, I Bed Hostel Siem Reap is a perfect starting point from which to explore Siem Reap. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, taxi service, ticket service, 24-hour front desk are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Locker, towels, television LCD/plasma screen, mirror, internet access – wireless (complimentary) can be found in selected guestrooms. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Discover all Siem Reap has to offer by making I Bed Hostel Siem Reap your base.

Book today and Get DISCOUNT PRICE

Details location I Bed Hostel Siem Reap in map

This hotel open in public 2015 with 7 room in 2 floors.

You can check in 2:00 PM and check out 12:00 PM

This property has received reviews as much 7 as the average review 7.8 See all review HERE

RATES FROM : USD 4 BOOK NOW

Other Hotels
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post