-->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

New Promotion My Hotel Calafate

Iklan 728x90

New Promotion My Hotel Calafate

My Hotel Calafate Star 2

25 de Mayo 311

9405 El Calafate Santa Cruz Argentina

Overview of My Hotel Calafate

My Hotel Calafate is conveniently located in the popular El Calafate area. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, restaurant, coffee shop, bar are just some of the facilities on offer. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like heating, interconnecting room(s) available, toiletries, shower, hair dryer. Access to the hotel's garden will further enhance your satisfying stay. My Hotel Calafate combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in El Calafate unforgettable.

Book today and Get DISCOUNT PRICE

Details location My Hotel Calafate in map

This hotel open in public 2008 with 20 room in floors.

You can star check in and check out 10:00 AM

This property has received reviews as much 17 as the average review 6.9 See all review HERE

RATES FROM : USD 10 BOOK NOW

Other Hotels
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post