-->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

Promotion My Hotel Yerevan

Iklan 728x90

Promotion My Hotel Yerevan

My Hotel Yerevan Star 3.5

Nalbandyan street 47/1

10 Yerevan Yerevan City Armenia

Overview of My Hotel Yerevan

Set in a prime location of Yerevan, My Hotel Yerevan puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, gift/souvenir shop, private check in/check out are just some of the facilities on offer. Television LCD/plasma screen, carpeting, complimentary instant coffee, complimentary tea, linens can be found in selected guestrooms. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. My Hotel Yerevan is an excellent choice from which to explore Yerevan or to simply relax and rejuvenate.

Book today and Get DISCOUNT PRICE

Details location My Hotel Yerevan in map

This hotel open in public 2014 with 12 room in 3 floors.

You can star check in 2:00 PM and check out 12:00 PM

This property has received reviews as much 26 as the average review 9.3 See all review HERE

RATES FROM : USD 40 BOOK NOW

Other Hotels
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post