-->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

New Promotion Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel

Iklan 728x90

New Promotion Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel

Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel - 3 Stars Hotel

Hotel Address : Av. Das Cataratas S/N Km 03 Foz Do Iguacu Brazil

Overview of Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel

Stop at Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel to discover the wonders of Foz Do Iguacu. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Facilities like 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage, room service, meeting facilities are readily available for you to enjoy. Air conditioning, wake-up service, desk, mini bar, telephone can be found in selected guestrooms. Entertain the hotel's recreational facilities, including fitness center, sauna, outdoor pool, indoor pool, tennis courts. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel.

Book today and Get DISCOUNT PRICE

Details location Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel in map

This hotel open in public with 185 room in floors.

You can check in 1:00 PM and check out 11:00 AM

This property has received reviews as much 2 as the average review 7.8 See all review HERE

RATES FROM : USD 63 BOOK NOW

Other Hotels
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post